What is the salary of a backend developer in Berlin, Germany?
€66,250 is the average salary of a Backend Developer in Berlin, Germany. That said, there is a range of Backend Engineering salaries in Berlin, Germany from €57,750 to €74,750 on average. This can depend on a number of factors like the job applicant’s experience, the company’s compensation package, and the type of technology.
What is the salary for a Senior Backend Developer in Berlin, Germany?
€77,250 is the average salary for a Senior Backend Developer in Berlin, Germany. Salaries can range quite a bit depending on the structure of a compensation package and the phase a company or startup is in. Because salaries can vary, the range one can expect for this role of Senior Backend Developer is €68,250 to €86,250 per year.
What is the backend developer team lead salary in Berlin?
€91,125 is the average salary for a backend developer team lead in 2020. Salaries typically range from €78,750 to €103,500 depending on a variety of factors including team size, complexity of the technology, and compensation pack like stock options, signing bonuses, and performance bonus.
Resources & Advice to Get a Backend Developer Job in Berlin, Germany
- Backend Web Berlin is a great place to start making connections with Backend Developers in Berlin.
Backend Engineering Influencers in Berlin
- Alexandra is a Backend Dev in Berlin who works at SoundCloud and organises developer events in Berlin. Check her out on Twitter.
- Jeremy is a Backend Dev in Berlin on Twitter
Helpful YouTube Videos about Backend Jobs in Germany
Want to get a Backend Developer Job in Berlin?
- Check out our Jobs page. Don't see what you're looking for? We are always updating the page so it's worth letting us know you're looking via our Contact page.
- Email email@example.com to ask us any questions about Backend Development Roles & Job Search in Berlin
- Read our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin