What is the salary of a backend developer in Berlin, Germany?
€71,000 is the average salary of a Backend Developer in Berlin, Germany. That said, there is a range of Backend Engineering salaries in Berlin, Germany from €61,750 to €82,500 on average. This can depend on a number of factors like the job applicant’s experience, the company’s compensation package, and the type of technology.
What is the salary for a Senior Backend Developer in Berlin, Germany?
€76,000 is the average salary for a Senior Backend Developer in Berlin, Germany. Salaries can range quite a bit depending on the structure of a compensation package and the phase a company or startup is in. Because salaries can vary, the range one can expect for this role of Senior Backend Developer is €66,000 to €86,000 per year.
What is the backend developer team lead salary in Berlin?
€91,125 is the average salary for a backend developer team lead in 2021. Salaries typically range from €78,750 to €103,500 depending on a variety of factors including team size, complexity of the technology, and compensation pack like stock options, signing bonuses, and performance bonus.
Backend Developer salary information for 2020 can be found in this post.
Resources & Advice to Get a Backend Developer Job in Berlin, Germany
- Backend Web Berlin is a great place to start making connections with Backend Developers in Berlin.
Backend Engineering Influencers in Berlin
- Alexandra is a Backend Dev in Berlin who works at SoundCloud and organises developer events in Berlin. Check her out on Twitter.
- Jeremy is a Backend Dev in Berlin on Twitter
Helpful YouTube Videos about Backend Jobs in Germany
Want to get a Backend Developer Job in Berlin?
- Check out our Jobs page. Don't see what you're looking for? We are always updating the page so it's worth letting us know you're looking via our Contact page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us any questions about Backend Development Roles & Job Search in Berlin
- Read our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin