What's a Chief Technology Officer's Salary in Berlin, Germany?
€153,500 is the average salary for a CTO in Berlin, Germany in 2021. The salary range is €111,000 - €245,000 when it comes to offers Caissa Global Recruitment sees for candidates we submit to major tech firms.
Information on 2020 salary for a CTO in Berlin, Germany can be found in this post.
CTO Influencers in Berlin, Germany
- Martin Rothenberger is CTO of Architrave GmbH
- Robin Müller is CTO of Tages Spiegel and very active on Twitter.
In these videos below, David Schwartz the CTO of Ripple and Patrick Kua the CTO of N26 discuss leadership in technology in Berlin.
Want to get a Chief Technology Officer Role in Berlin?
- CTO Roles are frequently not advertised online openly for a variety of reasons, including privacy and competition concerns of the company seeking a new CTO. As a a result, making personal connections for this senior role is more important than for lower level roles. Email email@example.com to learn what CTO roles we are currently submitting candidates for.
- Aspring to be a CTO in the future? Check out our Jobs page for your next move. Don't see what you're looking for? We are always updating the page so it's worth letting us know you're looking via our Contact page.
- Read our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin if you're gearing up to find your next role.