What is the Frontend Developer Salary in Berlin, Germany?
€66,250 is the average salary for a Frontend Developer in Berlin, Germany. That said, there is a range depending on experience €57,750 - €74,750 for a Frontend Engineer. In Germany, on top of these salaries per year one can frequently expect perks and benefits which make the offer even better such as stock options.
Salary for Senior Frontend Engineer in Berlin, Germany - What is it?
€77,250 per year is the expected salary for a Senior Frontend Engineer in Berlin, Germany. The range can be quite wide, on average we see salary offers from €68,250 - €86,250. That said, we have seen offers over €100,000 for highly capable Berlin based senior Frontend Engineers who also were taking on management responsibilities.
What is the Frontend Team Lead salary in Berlin, Germany?
On average you can expect €91,125 for a Team Lead Frontend position in Berlin, Germany. The range is €78,750 to €103,500 for this position, which is quite a variation depending on a number of factors like years of experience required, management needs, etc.
Advice from Frontend Developers on Getting a Job in Berlin
This podcast VanHack interview a Frontend Developer named Vitor on how he got hired as an engineer in Berlin. A great listen!
Frontend Developer Influencers & Groups in Berlin, Germany
Looking to make connections with Frontend Developers in Berlin? Try these influencers and groups for frontend enthusiasts:
- Liv Madsen is a frontend developer living in Berlin and working at Sesamecare
- David Grajal is also a frontend developer on Twitter living in Berlin
- Kayla Robertson is a junior frontend developer at IGG Berlin on Twitter as well
Want to get a Frondend Developer Job in Berlin?
- See lives roles on our Jobs page. Don't see what you're looking for? We are always updating the page so it's worth getting on touch on our Contact page.
- Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Front End Developement roles & the job search process in Berlin.
- Read our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin to prepare for finding your next role.