€79,000 is the average Full Stack Developer Salary in Berlin, Germany in 2022. That said, there is a wide range depending on the technology and products a full stack developer is responsible for - the range for a Full Stack Developer in Berlin is €67,000 to €105,000. At the top end, these roles are similar to VP or team lead roles for large scale teams with complex tech.
In Caissa's experience, some companies are searching for a wide range capabilities in a Full Stack Dev that would frequently be divided into a front end position and back end position.
Full Stack Developer salary information for 2021 is discussed in this post.
Full Stack Developer Resources & Influencers in Berlin, Germany
- Marcel Eichner is a full stack developer in Berlin, Germany since 2001. Here is a link to his Twitter account.
- Arve Knudsen is a full stack developer, formerly based in Berlin. Check out his Twitter account here or his website.
- Tiff in Tech is a software developer in the US who talks about her experience with Full Stack on YouTube.
Want to get a Full Stack Developer Job in Berlin?
- See our Jobs page for Full Stack Roles; along with Front and Back End Roles which may be relevant depending on where your preference lies. But if you don't see what you're looking for update do reach out via the Contact page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us any questions about Full Stack Development Roles and how to improve your Full Stack CV for Berlin companies.
- Our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin features tips from our 10 years of experience in Full Stack recruitment, including CV templates and interview tips.