What is a PHP Developer Salary in Berlin, Germany?
€72,275 is the PHP Developer's average Salary in Berlin, Germany. There is a range of salaries, depending on elements like experience and the total compensation package; for a PHP developer in Berlin the typical salary range is €64,050 to €80,500.
Caissa Recruiter Ewelina Explains Salaries for PHP Developers in Berlin, Germany
PHP Influencers & Resources in Berlin, Germany
- The International PHP Conference in Berlin, Germany is a the most notable PHP event. Here is a video from one of the session of IPC 2019 to give you a flavour for how it goes.
- Never Code Alone has put on a number of videos and events across Germany regarding PHP, some in Berlin. So check them out too.
- The founder of Never Code Alone, Roland Golla, is a PHP expert and trainer. Check out his website regarding PHP resources here.
Want to get a PHP Developer Job in Berlin?
- PHP Engineering roles feature on our Jobs page. Don't see what PHP role that fits your experience or future interest? Message via our Contact page and we'll make sure you're notified if something relevant comes up.
- Question about how to get a PHP job in Berlin? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the Berlin job search for PHP Developer roles.
- Packing 10+ years of experience into the Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin - you'll find everything you need to present yourself in the best light for your job search including CV templates, interview techniques, tech test tips, and more.