What is the salary of a Scala Developer in Berlin, Germany?
€69,450 is the average salary of a Scala Developer in Berlin, Germany in 2021. At Caissa Recruitment, we have seen offers for Scala Developers range from €63,000 - €75,900 per year. As always, the full package of a job offer includes other benefits like paid holidays, free meals at work, transport, and stock options which are not accounted for in the immediate 'annual salary' figure.
This post provides information on Scala Developer salary in 2020.
Influencers and Resources for Scala Engineers in Berlin, Germany
- Berlin hosts Scala Days Berlin each year - check out the Scala Days website for great networking opportunities.
- Scala User Group is a Meetup in Berlin- they organise Hackathons and more.
- Yann Simon is a Scala Developer on Twitter in Berlin, currently working for a tools company and co-organsing Scala Meetup Berlin mentioned above.
Want to get a Scala Developer Job or Scala Engineering Role in Berlin?
- First read our Jobs page. Don't see what you're looking for? We are always updating new roles on the Jobs page so it's worth letting us know you're looking via our Contact page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us any questions about Scala Development Roles & how to put yourself in the best light as a Scala candidate in Berlin.
- Read our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin - with CV templates, resignation templates, interview tips from over 10 years of sending candidates to meet with companies - we've compiled everything in one place for you.