What is the salary for a VP of Engineering in Berlin, Germany?
€107,875 is the average salary for a VP of Engineering in Berlin, Germany. At Caissa Global Recruitment, we see this role of VP of Engineering ranges from €89,250 to €126,500. These salary figures match other positions including Head of Technology and Director of Engineering, as responsibilities are similar.
We do not post senior tech jobs on our website due to client confidentiality. Please do contact us if you're keen to know which skillsets are required for available senior roles, we will be happy to provide you with more details.
What is the salary for a Director of Engineering in Berlin, Germany?
€107,875 is the average salary for a Director of Engineering in Berlin, Germany. At Caissa Global Recruitment, we see this role of Director of Engineering ranges from €89,250 to €126,500. Because the responsibilities are similar to the roles of Head of Engineering/Technology and VP of Engineering - we see salaries for these roles at similar levels.
Head of Engineering Influencers in Berlin, Germany
With so many brilliant tech companies in Berlin, you're bound to find outstanding leaders for development teams. Here are a few examples.
- Frau Haupt is Head of Software Engineering at DLR, check her out on Twitter.
- Below, we find Jori Ahvonen who is Head of Engineering at Zalando presenting a talk about the purpose of a dev team.
Want to get a VP, Director of Head of Engineering and Technology Job in Berlin?
- Email email@example.com because these VP level roles frequently are not advertised online due to company privacy concerns.
- Still do consider checking out what's live on our Jobs page, perhaps a senior role will peak your interest. Don't see what you're looking for? We are always updating the page so it's worth letting us know you're looking via our Contact page.
- Most suited to developers, our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin still has great tips for senior level too.