Our client is a highly innovative international FinTech company based in Berlin, with a B2B SaaS that has been powering Digital Payments for numerous global companies in the past decade.
With their solutions already best-in-class, they are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. They have recently raised substantial additional investment from well known VCs and will be expanding their reach significantly in 2021.
One of their most important milestones this year will be completing the transition from physical servers to multi-tenant cloud environments. They are currently looking for a highly skilled Cloud Architect to help them navigate the complexities of this transition, partially also in regards to Compliance, IAM and Data Separation.
- Join a small team of Architects, as a subject-matter expert for the Cloud technical domain
- Your immediate mission will be a migration away from physical servers, with the most important complexities coming from different global regions, data security and a very high volume of transactions
- You will work closely with the CTO and architecture team on planning and implementation of new, transformative initiatives
- Support the ideation and creation of a strategic technical roadmap in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- You will be working closely with engineering teams and guiding them throughout the implementation and iteration of your projects (no people management / direct reports).
- Your work will also have a strong impact on the engineering culture, ensuring resilience and empowering engineers to drive innovation
- Personal growth is a key part of the company culture. Knowledge sharing will be both, part of your responsibilities and an opportunity for you to learn from your peers.
- You bring strong expertise with one of the widely used cloud platform ecosystems (ideally AWS)
- You have a good understanding of security and compliance topics, to support a good collaboration with the Chief Security Officer
- You have experience with navigating the challenges of multi-tenancy cloud environments for SaaS solutions (ideally in regulated industries)
- You bring a big picture view, complimented by good communication skills.
Company culture & Benefits
- The work environment is very supportive and encourages innovation (accepting failure as part of this).
- Personal growth is a key element, not only through a learning budget but also a culture of knowledge sharing
- Flexible hours as well as Home Office, various perks and free workshops, health benefits program, regular events, and many more.
- A positive, no-blame culture and a flat hierarchy.
Limited relocation support!
Please only apply if you have European citizenship or a valid BlueCard.
Would you be interested in finding out more about the role and the company? Drop a message to Aytac at firstname.lastname@example.org