About the job:
Our US client is looking to hire a Field Service Technician / Engineer to support their European clients. This company is a trailblazer in the field of Robotics, and offers an exciting opportunity to work with unique products!
This company's mission is imagining and creating exceptional robots that enrich people’s lives, by building machines that can approximate the mobility, dexterity and agility of people and animals. Curiosity and respect for the natural world are at the heart of their work on robots. They see products derived from this work as the next step in the human history of building machines to reduce the danger, repetition and physically difficult aspects of work.
[No previous experience in robotics is required, though it is definitely a plus]
The Field Service Technician/Engineer will engage with customers to service, deploy, and integrate the robotic solutions at end-user locations. To thrive in this role, you must be OK with traveling up to 80% to customer sites, work independently, and be driven by delivering a world-class customer experience through positive interactions that satisfy customer requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate with customer contacts for proper planning and servicing of the products.
- Maintain accurate and detailed field service reports
- Provide operator training, service, and customer support during field visits, through effective troubleshooting and repair techniques, applying networking experience as needed
- Maintain effective communication with business users and other team members when analyzing, updating, and resolving issues
- Communicate with external partners to resolve issues and ensure customer success.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory;
- 1+ years of experience in Field Service/ Technical Customer support is desired, particularly on physical technical products and machinery
- An engineering degree is NOT required
- Practical hands-on experience with mechanical or electrical systems, specifically in maintenance, installation, and service work
- Knowledge of IT and/or networking environment is preferred
- Willingness to travel 80% of the time mainly within Germany, but also to countries within the EU when needed.
** Please note that this role does not offer visa sponsorship in Germany.
Why this opportunity?
- This is your chance to be a part of a company that represents a whole new world of opportunities for the commercialized use of robotics, and work with fun, innovative, and exciting products!
- Work with a world-class, fast-growing international company
- A competitive salary package and additional benefits will be explained during the hiring process.
- Join an exciting, flexible, and dynamic company culture!