About the job
An exciting opportunity is available for experienced Field Service Engineers to join the world leader in mobile robots.
This amazing company is revolutionizing the robotics industry as it started to build dynamically stable, legged machines before anyone else in the world. They’ve been inspired by and worked towards this goal for so long that they have invented techniques to make robots work that you can’t find in any textbook or technical article.
The Field Service Engineer will engage with the customers to service, deploy, and integrate the robotic solutions at end-user locations. To thrive in this role, you must be OK with traveling up to 80% to customer sites, work independently, and be driven by delivering a world-class customer experience through positive interactions that satisfy customer requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate with Customer contacts for proper planning and servicing of the products.
- Maintain accurate and detailed field service reports
- Provide operator training, service, and customer support during field visits, through effective troubleshooting and repair techniques, applying networking experience as needed
- Interface and maintain effective communication with business users and other team members when analysing, updating and resolving issues
- Interface with external partners to resolve issues and ensure customer success.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory;
- Previous experience in field service is desired
- Practical hands-on experience with mechanical or electrical systems
- Professional experience in maintenance, installation, and service work in a related industry
- Knowledge of IT and/or networking environment is preferred
- Willingness to travel 80% of the time mainly within Germany, but also to countries within the EU when needed.
Why this opportunity:
Being part of a company that represents a whole new era of robots to the world. An era in which robots are fun, capable and visible companions for humankind that will take our current mobility services to new heights.
Competitive salary package and additional benefits will be explained during the hiring process.
This company has the big mission of imagining and creating exceptional robots that enrich people’s lives. Building machines that can approximate the mobility, dexterity and agility of people and animals is a grand challenge. Curiosity and respect for the natural world are at the heart of their work on robots. They see products derived from this work as the next step in the human history of building machines to reduce the danger, repetition and physically difficult aspects of work.