About the company mission
Our client provides top medical staff to clinics and care facilities in Germany and Switzerland. What started in 2008 with one employee and 20 doctors is now one of the leading companies in the industry. The company currently employs 150 people at three locations (Berlin, Hamburg, Basel). Ascending trend. They work in partnership, attaching great importance to flat hierarchies and appreciative employees who want to be creative and fit well with us. This is exactly where you come in.
What to expect
About the role
- You have a strong interest in designing and improving the existing infrastructure and services. You are open to new tools and methods and evaluate their possible applications within the framework of our structures.
- As a full-stack developer, your work will involve frontend, backend and DevOps tasks.
- Agile working according to Scrum in a cross-functional team (Frontend, Backend, DevOps).
- Close cooperation with UX/UI Design and Product Owner.
- Joint elaboration of user stories in a team.
- Evaluation and testing of new technologies.
- Experience developing APIs with Node.js
- You have experience with the development in AWS: e.g. Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, Cognito, ElasticSearch.
- Advantageous: Experience with React, TypeScript, Webpack.
- Safe handling of version management tools such as GIT.
- Experience with automated tests
- You enjoy designing and conceptualizing the architecture of software systems.
- Hands-On Attitude: You also like to go the pragmatic way to see in which direction we have to go.
- You love clean code and test your applications thoroughly.
What the company offers
- 30 vacation days
- Budget for conferences
- Yoga and Alexandertechnik classes
- Drinks of course