As a Head of Product, you will be a strong contributor who is instrumental in creating the strategic direction for this growth. You’ll be unfazed by influencing upwards and will work collaboratively with key figures within the wider business. You will work closely with the CTO. This is a critical role for the continued success of the business and the incoming candidate will be able to make a meaningful and tangible impact on the company.
- You will develop a product vision and roadmap, which is aligned with company goals and strategy
- You will work closely with stakeholders to identify improvements for processes and tools required to improve the business
- You will dead the conception and launch of new features/products and assume the role of Product Owner in our agile development process
- You will drive the development of internal tools and services
- You will translate the product strategy and new feature requirements into flexible user stories and prototypes
- You will work with our data team to prioritize features and roadmap items
- You will monitor competitors throughout the industry to stay in touch with the latest developments
- You will improve overall product quality, process management, and documentation
- You will have a strong focus on optimising product development.
- You will Interact with users, business, and IT teams, define backlogs, analyse their data needs, and drive end-to-end solutions of data-driven solutions.
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the desired economic and operational outcome is meeting the expectations throughout the product life cycle
- You have 5+ years of product development/management experience, ideally within the e-commerce or travel industry
- You own a deep technical understanding and thorough expertise in modern platforms combined with an engineering sense
- You know how to write documents and clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy-to-understand language for a broad audience
- You are able to bridge the gap between business and technology
- You are used to building and maintaining a trusting collaboration/relationship with all your key stakeholders
- You have experience in aligning multiple teams in order to deliver strategic initiatives
- You are an excellent communicator - verbally, visually, and written
- You own a strategic, visionary, and analytical mindset
- You have the strong capability to constantly re-evaluate and improve everything you do
- You are a strategic thinker
- You are passionate about leading and motivating cross-functional teams
What is there for you:
- Flexible working hours
- Transparent communication, flat hierarchy and great career possibilities
- Exciting challenges which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering
- The high degree of autonomy and influence
- Ownership over your role and functional area
- Working with international, highly engaged people
Please note that this is an on-site role in Berlin, Germany. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate as soon as that is possible and who do have a valid working VISA for the EU.
Interested? Reach out to Aleks at email@example.com to learn more.