About the company mission
They have 12 years of company history, but the platform you’d be contributing to is a greenfield project. They don’t have any legacy code!
As the service scales, you will have an impact on designing the architecture and will design, build and deploy new features. You will publish tested and reusable code.
You will explore and experiment with new tools and methods. You will evaluate their possible applications within the framework of their structures.
What to expect
About the role
- Designing and improving existing infrastructure and services.
- Agile working according to Scrum in a cross-functional team (Frontend, Backend, DevOps).
- Close cooperation with UX/UI Design and Product Owner.
- Joint elaboration of user stories in a team.
- Evaluation and testing of new technologies.
- Experience developing progressive web applications with React
- Advantageous: Experience with Node.js, TypeScript, Webpack.
- Safe handling of version management tools such as GIT.
- Experience with implementing user-friendly web apps
- Experience with automated tests
- You enjoy designing and conceptualizing the architecture of software systems.
- Hands-On Attitude: You also like to go the pragmatic way to see in which direction we have to go.
- Nice-to-have: Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- You love clean code and test your applications thoroughly.
What the company offers
- 30 vacation days
- Budget for conferences
- Yoga and Alexandertechnik classes
- Drinks of course