The ideal candidate will be a creative problem-solver who is always looking for a new solution. In this role, you will develop innovative systems to automate marketing campaigns, design a tailored user experience for each customer and always be on the lookout for new and innovative ways to utilise AI and data.
- Create data pipelines in an environment with VMs and Cloud services (AWS and GCP).
- Implement secure and scalable API endpoints to make available the computed data.
- Proactively improve our infrastructure, suggesting, trying and adopting new tools.
- Embrace development best practices. Ensure code quality by mentoring junior colleagues.
- Share your work and knowledge at many levels (team, company, stakeholders).
- All this with the goal to increase marketing efficiency with automated decisions and reporting.
- Our Tech Stack: python3 (+ data packages, e.g. pandas), SQL and NoSQL, Docker, Terraform, AWS and Google Cloud services.
- You have 4+ years of software engineering experience, at least 2 years in developing data solutions.
- You have strong Python skills and you can efficiently exploit concurrency, parallel and distributed techniques.
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL and familiarity with NoSQL databases.
- You aim for enforcing data quality and integrity through automated testing.
- You have designed scalable and cost-effective data pipelines using cloud services (in AWS or GCP).
- You have experience with workflow management tools (preferably Airflow).
- You have some experience with continuous integration & deployment.
- You have knowledge of "Infrastructure as code" and containerization.
- You aim for clean and well-engineered solutions while keeping an eye on simplicity and pragmatism.
- You have good English communication skills; being able to explain to the team complex technical projects, and to summarise them for non-technical stakeholders.
- You take ownership of your tasks and support the team embracing sharing and collaboration.
- Educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
- Corporate pension scheme.
- Learn German with free classes, with access to e-learning platform and in-house trainings.