Innovation, collaboration, empowerment, excellence. These core values best describe the engineering culture. It comes with the pragmatic view of very experienced developers who choose the right tool for things they want to achieve. Flat hierarchies, direct contact to management, and open cooperation allow for the above-mentioned principles to be much more than keywords.
In this position, you will design and develop Java applications and Angular based web applications in the cloud. In the trust sense of empowerment, you take responsibility for the products owned by your team. You also stay ahead in the latest trends in software development.
This mindset of software craftsmanship and ownership is highly valued and you’re encouraged to challenge the status quo within a team.
Teams are based in several locations in Europe, and their internationality & diversity is an important part of their culture.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience with Java
- You bring experience with Docker, Spring, REST APIs, and MySQL
- You embrace modern engineering principles and best-practice on various levels (code quality, workflows, communication)
- You are fluent in business English and ideally speak German
WHAT THEY ARE OFFERING
- An exceptional company culture, -not just by definition, but by example
- Teams are located across Europe with a great sense for knowledge sharing and mutual support
- A great deal of responsibility and immediate impact
- A beautiful office in a superb central neighborhood, currently in 100% work-from-home mode
- Regular company events & discussion rounds, as well as various perks & benefits
- Relocation assistance and visa sponsorship (only within Europe)
Drop a message to Aytac at Aytac@caissa-global.com