Our client, an absolute gem in Berlin's tech landscape, is hiring a Leader for a team of 9 highly skilled engineers. Their SaaS product is a true powerhouse in the field of content integration, trusted by global brands worldwide, and it is processing more than 12 billion datasets each day. The role of the incoming Team Lead will be to manage their “Features” team. You would work closely with the VP of Engineering and shape the technical evolution of their product. You would also share your leadership experience as well as refine best-practice in people management within the whole engineering department.
You will help the “Features” team to optimise and evolve processes in development and collaboration, as well as guide them on technical decisions if necessary. But most importantly, it will be your responsibility to help each team member reach their personal goals for professional growth and happiness.
- You are a leader with strong people management skills.
- You have experience in building, inspiring, and managing teams of 6+ software engineers
- You have several years of experience in the e-commerce field.
- You have worked on high-load applications, ideally with a SaaS product and a strong grasp on integration workflows
- You have a clear vision for best-practice on various levels like individual feedbacks, agile team processes and clean code standards
- You enjoy working in a positive and collaborative environment, where trust and support are the guiding principles
- You are proficient with PHP (with at least one major framework)
WHAT THEY ARE OFFERING
- An exceptional company culture, -not just by definition, but by real-life examples
- A learning budget to facilitate your professional growth
- Relocation assistance and visa sponsorship
- A great deal of responsibility and immediate impact
- Flexible working hours and attention to ensuring your work-life balance
- A beautiful office in a superb central neighborhood
- Two major company events annually, -with workshops, team activities and party
- At least two conference visit annually with your team
Would you be interested in finding out more about the role and the company?
Drop a message to Aytac at firstname.lastname@example.org