The client we are working with has a big vision: for every patient to be able to choose the best, individualized therapy at any given time. To achieve this, we are building the leading Real World Evidence platform for drug therapy efficacy and safety in Europe, where any of the approximately 250 million patients can share their experiences with medicines according to scientifically validated methods and be these data points can be viewed by others. Having already been the leading adverse event reporting platform in Germany, they are now expanding their activities to include efficacy reporting. They are supported by an unparalleled group of strong strategic partners who are working with them to realize this vision.
Your main responsibilities:
- Implement new features across microservices
- Work with a workflow engine to ensure reliable processing of medical safety reports
- Be an advocate for security and resiliency best practices
- You want to be an active part of an agile interdisciplinary team and are excited by the idea of improving patient safety in the healthcare system
- Experience with event sourcing
- Experience working with Elasticsearch
- Experience working with a BPMN workflow engine (e.g. Camunda)
- Node.JS + Express
- EventStoreDB / MongoDB / Elasticsearch
- Location: Munich/Berlin with flexible home office policy
- Yearly development budget of 1000 €
This role is located in Berlin or Munich, Germany. Please apply only if you have the right to work in these locations. Thank you.