Ever considered working for a company that merges education, personal development and scalable tech solutions to give companies the ability to provide worldclass coaching to their entire workforce?
How about the opportunity to shape the engineering future of the organisation as a CTO?
- Take responsibility for the technology organisation, strategy, and team
- Position the business as a product and technology leader.
- Challenge the status quo of the technology infrastructure, architecture, and processes
- Prepare the organisation for a data-driven product future
- Grow and coach a team of senior developers with an average of 10+ years experience
- Communicate at peer level with the executive team and take responsibility for driving decisions regarding technology
- Take data security and privacy seriously and consider them in your architectural designs
- You have a background as an engineer with 10+ years experience, however, today you rather define yourself as a mentor, coach, and leader
- You move things forward and know how to navigate roadblocks. It’s not done until it’s in production.
- Collaborate and communicate are your mantra: you job is to further the mission at hand
- You are a facilitator and have built multiple products and teams from the ground up.
- You have an interest (and ideally experience) in platform / ecosystem and mobile development as well as data infrastructure
- You bring experience in Agile product development processes (SCRUM, Kanban, Lean Startup, etc)
- You seek to learn continuously and apply emerging technologies