- You will guide, coach, and empower our four-person team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers, as well as help the team grow in the future.
- You manage the interface to the wider organization and work closely with Product, Design and Engineering to ensure that plans and goals are aligned.
- You develop an exciting Data strategy and roadmap that your team and the wider company can rally behind.
- You take a hands-on approach and are excited about working in a multidisciplinary team and are capable of contributing to the different areas, e.g.:
- Data engineering: Build and maintain ETLs and API endpoints, Lay a solid data foundation for Analytics and Data Science
- Data science: Shape data structures and models, build machine learning pipelines to improve our products, Improve search and recommendations on our platform
- Data analysis: Support reporting needs on business metrics and product KPIs, enable the company to self-serve through tooling and documentation, support the data-driven and experimentation-friendly culture in our company with fresh insights and ideas
What we are looking for:
- 4 years of experience as a Data Engineer and/or Data Scientist
- Experience in people management, either in a prior team lead role or as a mentor to other team members
- Experience in defining and implementing a data strategy and roadmap, ideally in a startup/scaleup setup.
- Ability to inspire and coach a team to deliver outstanding performance
- Python for ETLs and APIs (flask)
What they're offering:
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Learning & development budget
- Gym membership
- Discounted German and English classes during working hours
Please only apply if you have European citizenship or a valid Blue Card or a valid work permit.
Would you be interested in finding out more about the role and the company? Drop a message to Sowmya at firstname.lastname@example.org