As a Director of Product, you'll build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to increase revenue internationally. You'll own the roadmap and execution of product initiatives focused on unlocking growth and retention, launching new products, and bringing our company strategy to life.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working closely with business stakeholders, particularly marketing and strategy teams, to prioritize opportunities within your cross-functional product and engineering teams.
- Defining features and coordinating product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Driving growth through monetization, geolocalization, and e-commerce projects.
- Focusing on the consumer’s first impression of the platform, from landing pages to onboarding funnel, product/pricing pages, SEO, content marketing, CRM, and more.
- Driving strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and A/B testing.
- Together with your Engineering partner, continuously improving your team’s productivity.
- Bringing your growth expertise to the table and gaining in-depth knowledge of the digital ecosystem, to be able to understand how unique requirements can best be met.
- Partnering closely with international counterparts to accelerate growth and implementation.
- Minimum 4+ years of product management experience on the Head of level
- Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices
- Experience within an e-commerce environment
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices
- Focus on the importance of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Good leadership skills with experience in coaching, mentoring and developing team members.
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects
- Experienced in planning work for assigned workstreams
What is there for you:
- Competitive salary
- Great Company benefits
- Supported growth opportunities and individual learning plans
- Work/life balance, hybrid working setup
- Modern and fully renovated offices in the heart of Berlin
- High performing company
- Diverse and international teams
- Inclusive, open and friendly culture
Please note that this is an on-site role in Berlin, Germany. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate as soon as that is possible and who do have a valid working VISA for the EU.