The right candidate must possess both technical and people skills to develop and provide leadership for their teams. Engineering teams work across the organization, building better mobile and web experience for learners, developing the B2B area, infrastructure, content and data platforms; the list goes on and is continuously growing.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing software engineering teams;
- Experience developing engineers and international teams with diverse skill sets.
- Manage cross-functional team and be a technical mentor and thought leader;
- Reinforce continuous improvement mindset and best practices in your team and across;
- Manage dependencies and expectations, build trust with all stakeholders, and deliver on commitments;
- Work closely with product managers to drive the product development roadmap;
- Onboard, develop, and retain diverse talents to your team.
- Work on a product that transforms the lives of millions;
- A culture that fosters belonging and treats diversity as its strength;
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues at internal events such as Lunch & Learns, Blind Coffees, Stranger Talks and (virtual) parties;
- A lively startup atmosphere in a vibrant international company with 750 employees representing over 65 different nationalities.
What is there for you:
- 30 vacation days and flexible working hours;
- BVG card or Swapfiets bike;
- Jobbatical and Sabbatical options;
- Many internal & external learning opportunities to choose from;
- A yearly Learning & Development budget;
- Visa and relocation assistance;
- Modern office in the heart of buzzing Berlin equipped with a family, music, faith and nap room;
- Various internal communities to be part of including the Femgineers+, DEI Ambassadors, Accessibility & Disability Group and more.
Please note that this is an on-site role in Berlin, Germany. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate. They are able to provide assistance with the visa and relocation process.