As an Engineering Manager, you’ll be part of a talented multidisciplinary product team helping them take their productivity to the next level. You’ll focus on their most important priority: People. As a leader, you’ll support the growth of the software engineering teams in the organisation. Helping unblock tasks, defining engineering processes and bringing clear context to your teams.
- Experience with integrating with diverse APIs.
- Been working with Git, GitHub/Gitlab, and TDD.
- +2 years of experience developing engineers and teams with diverse skill sets.
- Experience building solid backend services and well-structured front-end applications.
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus.
- Collaborating with the team and taking direction from the organisation’s needs, continue the design and redesign of our internal platforms.
- Contribute to technical decisions and strategy to further Taxfix’s long term vision.
- Work full-stack with minimal supervision, offering support/mentorship to more junior members of the team.
- Be part of the cross-functional platform team, working with React/ React Native and Node.JS.
- Be involved in key product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- Collaborating with different teams across the business.
- The tech platform group aims to improve the scalability of their technology and elevate the developer experience to new levels through the right tech architecture, tools and processes.
- They believe in Internal Open Source because it cultivates a strong spirit of collaboration and fast evolution while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- They’re passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. They live their development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and close collaboration.
What is there for you:
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Competitive market salary
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Visa and relocation assistance;
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Please note that this is an on-site role in Germany. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate. They are able to provide assistance with the visa and relocation process.