Join one of their product teams and develop features with real value to a one-of-a-kind system used by 2000+ global companies. You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
They iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what they do and see the impact of your work. They have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
What to expect
- Frontend: TypeScript, React.js, React Native
- Backend: TypeScript/Node.js, Ruby, GraphQL, Kafka
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- Data Pipeline: Python, Keboola, Looker, Snowflake
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
They work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the feedback they collected from their customers and you will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
- You are experienced at building web apps and understand functional programming principles.
- You can design frontend architecture and are obsessed with performance.
- You have experience with mentoring and helping your teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- You have the drive to have editor and tooling perfectly set-up.
- You fix things when you see they’re broken, instead of waiting for someone else to do it.
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English.
What the company offers
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Compensation for travels and co-working spaces
Their culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to their founding principles. For them, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.