What to expect?
- Create tools to build apps that can customize the product to fit user and business needs with App Framework
- Continuously improve our GraphQL API experience
- Develop new apps that simplify and improve content editing and delivery with the product
- Solve complex engineering problems to improve the performance and scalability of the product
- Develop our Platform with modern services like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform
What do you need to be successful?
- Knowledge of Typescript is a big plus
- Knowledge of functional programming principles is a plus
- Have strong teamwork skills, open to diverse opinions, and can give reasons for your technical decisions.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (German is not required)
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, company socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!