Our client is a successful tech company with a powerful B2B SaaS product aimed at the mobile apps industry. Their customers range from small startups to global giants and their product includes analytics and AI powered risk detection. It is a high-load application processing more than 700.000 requests per second.
They have now entered a high-growth phase and are hiring several Go Engineers (Senior & Mid-Lvl.), preferably in Berlin, but with an option to go fully remote in Germany, France or the UK.
Based on the continued success of their product and expansions into new markets, the company is currently scaling their engineering teams. Several strategic technical initiatives are on their roadmap, offering exciting challenges and opportunities to shape the technical evolution of their product.
- Backend Engineering with Go: ca. 50/50 mix between maintenance & optimisation and developing new features
- Tech stack includes Go, Postgres, Redis, Aerospike, Kafka
- You can choose to focus more on implementing business logic or working on low-level engineering for a very high-load application
- You and your team will have ownership over specific backend engineering projects; this is a very collaborative and supportive work environment
- You will choose and own a quarterly initiative to work on: this can be technical but might also be aimed at improving processes to reduce overhead & increase happiness
- Depending on your expertise, you will contribute to technical planning & architecture design
- You will be part of a company that has exciting milestones in its history, but many more already in sight for the future
- You have experience in product engineering and enjoy creating value for users in a collaborative team setup
- You have worked with Go in production;
- You value positive communication & interaction within and beyond your team, in order to support each other and grow together
- You are interested in the impact your work has on the user side and value pragmatism and code quality
- You embrace mutual teaching & learning; previous experience with mentoring less experienced engineers would be a plus
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Numerous benefits & perks, e.g. fitness & wellness memberships, various company events
- Various internal & external learning programmes
- Call with Caissa - We will support you throughout the whole process
- Tech Interview
- Take-home coding task
- Hiring manager interview