The platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use their solution to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
They’re growing rapidly and they have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to the product, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, London, Dublin, and distributed around the world.
The business has infinite scalability potential. There are great foundations to build on. The company is all about empowering people and letting them push the boundaries. They are at a pivotal stage of the business and set for exponential growth.
That is why they need you!
- To lead, coach, and inspire a growing team of Product Managers to ensure they are successful in their role
- To be responsible for the products within your group to work seamlessly with the growing portfolio to create the most value experience for the customers
- To collaborate with the Group Product Managers, Design and Engineering counterparts to ensure vision and alignment
- To plan and articulate your group’s strategy, ensuring alignment with the overall business and product strategies
- To drive multiple initiatives involving multiple product teams and disciplines
- To partner with Design, Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success as needed, forming productive relationships and processes
- To contribute to a PM culture that shares user insights, learnings, and research findings early, often and well
- Solid experience in SaaS
- Experience in delivering platform innovations and improvements, and understanding how to think through platform concerns in an API-first environment
- You have a proven track record of developing successful enterprise product offerings
- You have been accountable for driving large scale initiatives across multiple projects and teams
- Experience managing multiple Product Managers and success in coaching, mentoring and being responsible for the development of your team
- Experience managing 3-5 individual contributors
- Ideally you are hands-on with product management when needed, as well as higher-level organisational challenges
What's there for you?
- An ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of the company
- Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counselling for life’s challenges
- Personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
Please note that our client can only consider applicants who do have a valid working VISA for the EU or the UK.