No matter where employees choose to work from, in the office with their teammates or the comfort of their home office, our client ensures they have the best work experience. Every day. As they are growing and expanding their offering across multiple new verticals with the mission to become the #1 software management tool for office and home office software solutions, they are expanding their international teams.
As a Head of Product, you will play a critical role in driving strategic product direction. This position requires entrepreneurship, cross-company collaboration and well-balanced product judgement. You will work cross-functionally to oversee the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision. Together with a team of highly skilled Product Managers and Business Analysts, you will ensure that product operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Leading a team of dedicated Product Managers and Business Analysts technically as well as with personnel responsibility within cross-functional teams
- Building a high-performance team through recruiting as well as through personal and professional development of the team members
- Taking the complete ownership and advancing user-centric product roadmap, and ensuring that it is always updated, accessible and understandable by all functions in the company
- Fully owning and driving the product metrics (revenue, MAU, engagement etc.) towards the company’s business goals as well as deriving action points and taking over the lead of their execution
- Alignment and coordination in terms of resource planning for the implementation of the product roadmap
- Identifying market opportunities and competitor analysis in close collaboration with Designers, Analysts, and User Researchers to ensure that those initiatives are valuable and viable to users
- Ensuring that Product learnings and insights are shared and applied across the organisation
- Passion for leading Product Teams
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- 3+ years of people management experience in leading and developing product teams
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in agile environments
- Demonstrated experience in fostering the product team to scalable products and processes in a growth company
- Good communication skills in English and stakeholder-management competencies
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities with a creative approach, including hands-on and data-driven idea validation and testing.
- Comfortable with the fast-paced, ambiguous environment of a scale-up
What's there for you:
- Make a big difference: take, own and implement decisions to build and develop
- Hybrid work– they have a great office in Berlin but it's up to you if you want to come in
- Annual educational & personal development budget
- Flexible working – they have core hours but you can manage your own time
- A dynamic and motivated team with amazing colleagues
- An unlimited working contract
- The latest tech equipment of your choice
The team dynamics:
- They work in cross-functional, autonomous teams following continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- They are pragmatic and customer-focused. They strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate hypotheses as early as possible, iterating on products based on customer feedback.
- They communicate transparently. They do weekly all-hands where they get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- They are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of them prefer to work together in one of their offices and others prefer remote. For them, there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 9 am and 5 pm, CET timezone.
Please note that this is an on-site role in Berlin, Germany. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate as soon as that is possible and who do have a valid working VISA for the EU.