We are looking for an experienced Product Leader to join our client as a new Group Product Manager who is building the next-generation global logistic platform. They have grown rapidly over the last years and become the world's largest ordering network. They’re now innovating and optimising their core product in multiple markets creating new verticals.
This role is based in the core of the business and is responsible for the delivery optimisation, providing solutions for key users.
You will manage the team of 4 -5 PMs and work closely with cross-functional teams that are on the critical path, understanding their needs, and the issues they face, and you will work with your team to conceptualise efficient solutions. The teams you will manage are spread globally so you should be familiar with inspiring and managing Product Managers located in different hubs.
- You will work on one of the most important and upcoming topics with significant visibility and impact.
- Define vision, roadmap and KPIs within a cross-functional team of data scientists, product managers and Engineers, QAa and Product Designers.
- Define the strategy, set up and test hypotheses, design new strategies and algorithms and measure their impact.
- Understand the local teams’ challenges and improve our global products accordingly
- Participate in setting up and organising prioritisation sessions and processes.
- Join our large and growing global product community and act as a product champion and mentor.
- Drive new feature development from start to finish.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience with user-facing product development.
- You have solid experience in leading teams and managing other Product Managers internationally.
- You come with 2+ years of experience working with logistics platforms.
- You can bridge the gap between product development and business needs, identifying gaps in existing offerings and proposing applicable solutions.
- You have proven experience with Product Discovery within a bigger organisation.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- Agile methodologies are well known to you.
What is there for you:
- Impact on one of the most important topics across the company
- Global tech & product community
- Multiple solutions within wellbeing and work-life balance.
- BVG subsidy/ Bike rental program
- Global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package
- Possibility to develop your skills with your personal educational budget
- Corporate pension options
- Fast and transparent process
Please note that this is a role with an on-site part in Berlin. You will be required to come to the office 1-2 days a week. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate within max 2 months and who do have a valid working VISA for the EU.