You will join the core development team to design and build complex web applications and new features for our platform. By adhering to agile development methodologies, you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices among team members by communicating and sharing them.
- You successfully finished your academic studies in the field of computer sciences or equivalent professional experience
- You have several years of experience in development with PHP5/7 frameworks, adhering to best practices in OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns, clean code and testing
- Experience with Phalcon PHP Framework is a plus
- Excellent SQL knowledge, experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch or another Lucene based search engine is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced software release environment
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, self-motivated, reliable and have a structured way of working
- You are fluent in English
What you can expect from us:
- To be treated as an equal partner, your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- Flat team hierarchy
- You will be evaluated solely based on the results
- Flexible working hours (with 50% remote as an option)
- Best tools and equipment to get the job done
- A work process aimed at minimizing interruptions, we´ll support you to try the best new technologies and grow professionally
- Monthly team events
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance, if needed
Please only apply if you have European citizenship or a valid Blue Card or a valid work permit.
Would you be interested in finding out more about the role and the company? Drop a message to Sowmya at email@example.com.