Your main task in this team is to further improve & evangelise DevOps culture as well as provide tooling & automation that enables software engineers. Your team also has ownership over the development environment (in a setup that is kept very close to production), while the primary mission is a further migration of services to the cloud.
- You understand software development workflows and know which tools and processes will enable software engineers to take a higher level of ownership
- You like to collaborate and learn together in a highly skilled team
- Your have experience with Kubernetes (must have)
- You have a good track record working with AWS (must have), - cloud migration projects as well as compliance topics in regulated industries (financial, medical, insurance) are a plus
- You have experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, ideally with Terraform (preferred)
- Experience with cloud migration projects as well as compliance topics in regulated industries (financial, medical, insurance) are a plus
WHAT THEY ARE OFFERING
- A great company culture based on trust and support
- Regular Tech Talks, hackathons and weekly social
- Focus on professional growth, investing into learning and further development of skills
- Relocation assistance (currently only with European citizenship OR valid BlueCard)
- A great deal of responsibility and immediate impact
- 30 days of vacation
- German classes, monthly bonus allowance, etc
Would you be interested in finding out more about the role and the company? Drop a message to Aytac at firstname.lastname@example.org.