We have been retained by an exciting established (10+ years old) leading B2B SaaS FinTech business (200+ employees) in Berlin to help them find an experienced Product Director (SaaS, B2B, Digital Payments) that will be reporting directly to the founders and help take the company to the next level.
Our client is a highly innovative international leading B2B SaaS FinTech company based in Berlin who are looking for a Product Director (SaaS, B2B, Digital Payments) to join their quickly growing Tech family. Management style is flat, the two founders respect everyone's input and are trying to create a true family environment. They have recently raised substantial additional investment from well-known VCs and are planning to expand their reach significantly in 2021.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify product gaps and create new product concepts to grow market share, improve customer’s success and drive sustainable company growth
- Develop and deliver innovative products with market success by identifying customer and market needs, creating product requirements, planning the product portfolio and orchestrating the successful market entry
- Lead the ideation and creation of the strategic roadmap in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, based on customer needs, customer feedback, competitor and market research
- Support product pricing and positioning strategy.
- Ensure that the product development is on schedule with the right metrics.
- Lead product launches and market introduction with sales and marketing, customer success and other stakeholders
- Proven track record of end-to-end delivery of successful FinTech / Digital Payment products, ideally B2B / SaaS
- Experience working and leading a cross-functional team set-up (15-20 people)
- Experience in product demo design and presentation
- Solid skillset in product management methodologies (e.g. MVP, user-centric design, or design lead innovation)
- Good technical understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Sufficient knowledge of agile methodologies / agile development processes
- Experience working and leading in cross-functional team set-up
- Experience as lead PM/PO in a medium-size or large agile organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Fast learner, pragmatic decision maker, problem solver, and effective communicator