About the company mission
Disrupt and digitalize the health industry. The product: A secure personal digital health assistant app allowing users to take control of their own health. The culture: International, innovative, friendly and health-conscious. The Tech Team: 20+ engineers, almost half of the company’s size. The tech stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Reaktor, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
What to expect
About the role
• You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in a highly tech-driven environment.
• You will be responsible for the improvement of the existing deployment pipeline.
• You will learn about infrastructure, security, and encryption.
• You will have a chance to make a difference to millions of people's lives and disrupt a massive industry.
- Java 8,
- Spring Boot
What the company offers
- Friendly, engaged and international team with an exciting startup.
- Transparency and openness, horizontal hierarchies.
- Healthy snacks and physical activities.
- Freedom to choose your working equipment.
- Great office in central Berlin.
• You have an understanding of software architecture.
• You like to build applications/distributed systems from scratch.
• You like good-quality code.