How you will contribute:
- Create innovative, secure solutions with your team.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, product, and quality assurance to deliver high-value, performant, and robust features.
- Control your work from concept to completion, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Handle intricate data processing and modelling.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to continue our system's evolution from a well-structured monolith to a service-oriented architecture.
- Share your expertise, including mentoring the engineers on your cross-functional team, in order to help them grow and improve.
- Participate actively in and drive agile approaches and processes.
- Create a feedback culture and participate in hiring and capacity planning to help the company grow in a healthy way.
Who you are
- Professional experience in Java.
- Comfortable working with scalable web applications and frameworks (Spring Boot, REST, Events, Kafka, etc.).
- An advocate of the DevOps culture with no fear of CI/CD.
- Enjoy working with distributed systems and all the complexities that they bring.
- Bring a positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Possess a desire to innovate and the pragmatism to find the most optimal solutions.
Please only apply if you are a European citizen, have a valid Blue Card, or have a valid work permit.
Would you be interested in finding out more about the role and the company? Drop a message to Sowmya at firstname.lastname@example.org