No matter who you are, It is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. They value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better product – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why they’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Fraud detection, supply chain operations, customer feedback, and translations are always part of the team's focus. As a result, for model productization, we collaborate with a number of different engineering teams from various departments.
We're looking for an individual contributor with advanced modelling and machine learning experience to take over and own a number of our European workstreams and help our Data Science team grow.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate implementation of models into production by working with partners in engineering
- Serve as a consultative partner to business and product leaders to understand their needs and how they translate into models
- Explore opportunities both in terms of business needs and in terms of what is technically feasible
- Plan projects and manage their execution, prioritizing between competing interests and providing technical guidance
- Connect and communicate data-science projects to stakeholders and teams company-wide
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS/MS/or PhD, with a strong academic record, ideally in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Operations Research, Economics, or other quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate, start-up, or research environment
- Hands-on project experience in advanced modelling and machine learning, high comfort level with programming (i.e. Python/R or similar, SQL)
- Desire to always be learning, and a collaborative team-player attitude!
Would you be interested in finding out more about the role and the company? Drop a message to Sowmya at email@example.com