If you're equally obsessed with providing the best possible customer experiences as well as leading and building strong teams, an international workplace in the heart of Berlin awaits you!
- In a cross-functional team, you will be in charge of data scientists, data engineers, and data analysts.
- In a rapidly expanding environment, you will hire excellent data talent, mentor them, and graph a clear path for your team's growth.
- You will conduct research and develop new methodologies/models for a wide range of high-impact challenges.
- Your team will be responsible for developing end-to-end processes for small to large-scale analytics projects.
- Your team will have direct influence and responsibility for a number of key metrics on both the technical and business sides.
- Education in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics is preferred, but equivalent experience will suffice
- Proven track record of leading successful data teams Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience developing predictive models with a business focus, as well as expertise in the development and validation of supervised, unsupervised, traditional, and neural network-based models
- Extensive experience managing model pipelines for modern MLOps frameworks
- Experience working with software development teams and bringing models to production Management of business stakeholders across organizations
- Excellent communication abilities
- Price modelling experience
- Extensive knowledge of product or assortment optimization
- Experience with NLP models, particularly self-learning transformers
- Knowledge of image classification models
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
Why this opportunity?
- The work environment is fun, supportive, and extremely energetic; it encourages innovation and excellence.
- Personal growth is a key element in a culture that promotes knowledge sharing and personal development.
- Work within a high-performing and expanding team.
- A fast-paced yet nurturing environment, a lot of responsibility to prove your skills and support to help you grow.
- A lively company atmosphere with friendly working hours.
Would you be interested in finding out more about the role and the company? Drop a message to Sowmya at firstname.lastname@example.org