We are looking for a Data-driven Senior Product Manager to join our client who is one of the leading delivery platforms to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal, and Labels, they make international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking, and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
You will join a growing team and shape products in the context of data gathering and management. You will work closely with other teams as well as external partners to lay the foundation for superior customer and consumer experience along the last mile delivery chain.
Your main responsibilities:
- Creating and driving a compelling product line strategy.
- Leading this product line owning the product backlog together with the engineering team and ensuring that the engineering team has sufficient customer and business context.
- Driving your Product via KPI’s by collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data independently to identify the most relevant problems to solve in order to achieve the defined objectives.
- Building a deep understanding of the available data points and driving initiatives by applying advanced analytics as well as forecasting models.
- Interacting with our customers and internal stakeholders to define the right problems to solve and manage the communication between them and the engineering team.
- You have over 4 years of experience in product management.
- You are educated in economics, logistics, computer science or a comparable field of study.
- You are skilled in prioritizing a product backlog and building a product roadmap based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- You are familiar with the data lake concept.
- You have experience in driving DATA products with KPI’s to deliver expected outcomes.
- You have a strong customer and service orientation and always keep customer and stakeholder perspectives in mind.
- You are a great team player.
- You have experience in agile software development methodologies and are familiar with Scrum, Kanban.
- You are fluent in English.
- Domain knowledge in logistics or eCommerce is beneficial
What's there for you:
- A stable workplace in an established and fast-growing market
- Grown-up company but startup at heart, dynamic, innovative and agile
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Full access to the Academy portfolio with a wide range of training for all our employees
- Relocation support to Germany
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to "Corporate Benefits"
- Referral bonus program “Employees refer employees”
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events (e.g. table tennis, kicker, team lunch, hack days)
Please note that this is an on-site role in Berlin, Germany. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate as soon as that is possible and who have a valid working VISA for the EU.