We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to enhance their online offering and work as part of a great entrepreneurial team to take the product to the next level of digital innovation. This role is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on their rapidly growing digital offer.
- Work with the cross-functional video-on-Demand business unit to make decisions on how to drive traffic, and increase engagement of an online offering and make the online product the most convenient way to enjoy online sports activities.
- Design and drive product strategy for their online digital offering. Take ownership of product KPIs, ensuring that the team is working towards the strategic goals and solving their members’ needs effectively.
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers and engineers and help determine the best technical implementation method and manage technical trade-offs between usability and feasibility. They do not expect you to have an engineering background but you should have sufficient mastery of technical concepts so that you can participate in technical discussions.
- Understand users needs and gather product requirements for the online offering, taking into account the business viewpoint. Conduct user research, carry out user testing and translate into actionable feedback for design and development teams.
- Leverage your technical expertise to identify roadblocks and product gaps, and mitigate delivery risks due to lack of resources or scope creep. Be proactive in communicating updates on timelines and deliverables, helping to mitigate potential issues before they arise.
- You have 3-5 years of experience working as a Product Manager at consumer-focused product companies/ in a dynamic environment such as a start-up or scale-up.
- You have contributed to the medium- and long-term vision and development roadmap for products. You have a strong business sense and a passion to solve the right problems by working closely together with stakeholders, product managers and engineers.
- You break down problems into easy-to-understand work packages and you use quantitative and qualitative insights to make sound recommendations. You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to make your product better.
- You can bridge the gap between business and technology. You know how to assess the competitive environment and how to use data to influence decisions.
- You want to have an impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, in thinking creatively, and being solution-oriented. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation. You are an effective sparring partner to your engineering and UX counterparts.
Nice to haves
- Passion for fitness and sports both online & offline
- Proven track record of delivering products loved by users, ideally in the field of video platforms, live-streaming, video on demand, online fitness etc.
- You are an expert for Scrum, leading standups, groomings, sprint plannings, and retrospectives, ideally, you are even certified as Scrum Master or Product Owner.
What is there for you
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of and be part of a key company strategic project with a lot of recognition.
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment.
- Until they have beat this pandemic, they’re working in hybrid mode where they encourage you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within an innovative and performance-driven company, further shaping how people find and enjoy their favourite sport
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. They support you in finding a way to balance the two
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, they want to hear your ideas
- Regular digital team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more