We have been appointed by our client who is the modern corporate credit card and spend management platform. A successful German Fintech startUp. They are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by the mission to enable businesses to master their finances.
After solidifying $150m in funding, they continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering customers to make informed cash flow decisions. Their collective experience comes from alumni from various global industry leaders such as Transferwise, N26, Klarna, Funding Circle, Revolut, American Express, Global Founders Capital, McKinsey and BCG.
With innovation ingrained in their approach, they are actively developing the main pillars of their operational structure. Looking for a Product Manager to help them step-change their bank infrastructure and ensure they really deliver on being the all-in-one spend management solution for businesses.
As a core team member of the Product team, you will partner closely with the Product team, Sales and Marketing leaders, Finance team, other Product managers and your own sprint team. You will own one of the product domains inside of the banking infrastructure Tribe (Wallet, payments or Clearing), meaning defining and delivering on the product strategy and roadmap, as well as defining and delivering on the KPIs for the Invoice tool.
You will work hands-on and closely with your team of experienced engineers and designers.
- You have 4+ years of Product Management experience.
- You’ve worked in a fintech space or e-commerce wallet/payments, and at least one role at an early-stage startup
- Define the longer-term roadmap for your team, and prioritise features for maximum impact.
- You have experience with hypothesis-driven testing, have a solid understanding of payments, cards or banking core systems, and tools needed for a product team, and are comfortable with SQL.
- You have a highly-collaborative approach with Partner with your engineering team to ensure they have clarity on what the customer needs, Operations, Legal, Finance Sales, and Marketing teams.
- You like to do hands-on work and user interviews and have a passion for, and proven track record of, delivering great products in a high pace environment.
- Good knowledge of product methodologies guiding the stakeholders inside of a methodology, being a methodology champion for the tribe being able to internal evangelizing and teach (e.g. Reforge program).
What is there for you:
- Work in a true product company: customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, they guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
- Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: They work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have - it’s all about the quality of your work. They want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
- Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Tallinn and Warsaw. They are building a great company as ONE team.
- Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented environment: They care a lot about getting things done. The greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.
- Our client is growing...FAST! That means a lot of room for impact. You will get the chance to work in an international and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names and expand internationally.
- Working from Berlin or remote from various locations in Europe
- A competitive compensation packages
- An accelerated professional growth path, and the opportunity to work with an ambitious, world-class, international team!
- Relocation support if needed
- A great office vibe
- Clear organisation structure and open communication
- Fruit & snacks are always available.
Please note that this is a role with an on-site part in Berlin or remote from Europe. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate within max 2 months and who do have a valid working VISA for the EU.