Our client's goal is to provide the things and activities people love most with an extra layer of protection. They put together decades of engineering practice, to simplify, automate, disintegrate and reshuffle today's solutions, to deliver a flawlessly beautiful and smart user experience, both for their distribution partners and for their customers.
They are backed by one of the world's largest and most prominent companies within the industry that has built a unique reputation at the forefront of innovative solutions and partnerships.
The basis of the business model is formed by a specially developed software platform that, thanks to simple and elegant configuration options, can be precisely adapted to specific customer needs in every situation. To support their growing product team we’re looking for a Product Manager who will contribute to the company's dynamic growth.
- You will have a key role in the development and growth of the company and contribute to the overall company strategy.
- You will have a strong focus on optimising product development.
- You will interact with users, business, and IT teams, define backlogs, analyse their data needs and drive end-to-end solutions of data-driven solutions.
- You will be working with customers on regular basis to collect feedback and experiment with new ideas.
- You will assist in preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- You will identify, track and analyse KPIs to draw conclusions about the current performance and future development of the product.
- You will always keep the “big picture” in mind to enable you to actively shape the product vision and roadmap analysing trends.
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the desired economic and operational outcome is meeting the expectations throughout the product life cycle.
- You have over 4 years of experience managing technical software products.
- You have solid experience working in the Finance, Payment or Accounting domain.
- You have worked with Scrum methodology and an Agile mindset.
- Ideally, you have a computer science, math or software engineering background.
- You are based in Europe and are willing to relocate to Berlin.
- You have experience in working with data and machine learning products and teams.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have good communication skills and the ability to work effectively across teams.
- Additional experience in taking part in or leading Design Sprints is a plus.
What is there for you:
- Exciting challenges involving a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- The high degree of autonomy.
- Ownership over your role and functional area.
- Entrepreneurial work, far away from corporate bureaucracy.
- Further development - A membership with Udemy, German language courses & learning budget.
- Your time is precious - We offer flexible working hours, home office and 27 days holiday annually (+ 1 day each year up to 30).
- Stay healthy - Take part in company weekly online yoga classes and team runs.
- Smart colleagues and an attractive office in the heart of Berlin, a professional feedback culture and legendary company events.
- Support with the move.
- The latest software and hardware.
Please note that this is an on-site role in Berlin, Germany. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate as soon as that is possible and who have a valid working VISA for the EU.