Our client is a highly innovative fast-growing B2C online services platform based in Berlin that are looking for a Sr Product Manager to join their growing Tech family. Management style is flat, the founders respect everyone's input and are trying to create a true family environment. They have 2+ million paying customers in Germany and adding 60K new ones every month, not bad with just a team of 45 employees. :)
The role of the incoming Sr Product Manager will be to play a key role in the development and growth of the company. You would be expected to actively contribute to the overall company strategy, especially by deciding on product direction (tech and business) and developing new features while retaining a focus on user experience and funnel optimisation and other channels. You would also be the day-to-day sparring partner for the COO and Head of Engineering and be responsible for the development of a product strategy matching the business goals. Your role would have a strong focus on optimising product development, funnel optimisation processes which enable them to deliver faster, safer and better value services.
This is a fundamental role to the continued success of the business and, as such, the incoming candidate will be able to make a significant and tangible impact on the company.
- Drive end-to-end product development (identifying user, and business needs, planning product requirements, launching features and maintenance).
- Develop and maintain a growth product roadmap and strategy (in collaboration with engineering, design, and operation teams).
- Analyse and track funnel performance with a strong user focus to help solve user barriers.
- Build prototypes with an MVP mindset.
- Spot new revenue opportunities.
- Plan, run and analyse AB tests.
- Partner with engineers and designers to prioritise experiments, set precise numeric targets, measure results, and manage expectations.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager or product owner, ideally in a B2C or subscription startup environment.
- Expertise in all product phases, especially ideation and optimisation.
- Experienced with B2C growth strategies, defining customer juries and scenarios, A/B testing, and analysis and optimising of funnel performance.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple teams (with ideally remote structures as well).
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Attention to detail while working in a fast-paced and decentralised environment.
- Business Fluent English (German is a plus).