About the job:
We have been retained by an exciting Leading Global Mobile first B2C Platform in Berlin to help them find a Senior Technical Product Manager for their Mobile Platform engineering teams who will help take the company to the next level. They have 10+ million paying customers globally and growing exponentially. They are on a mission to empower even the busiest people to master their knowledge and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere.
The Mobile Platform team is responsible for mobile infrastructure and tooling (libraries, SDKs, and other service-like architecture components, CI/CD pipeline for mobile) across cross product.
In your role you will align with the key stakeholders (iOS and Android chapters as well as with the platform and infrastructure teams) and drive the enhancement of the mobile services and improve the delivery and built processes.
- Be responsible for the Mobile Platform roadmap: building and operating services that can be consumed by other teams easily and independently.
- Create buy-in on priorities and deliverables with stakeholders.
- Measure, monitor, and analyze metrics to learn from proof of concepts and optimize existing services for all teams, but also consider security and compliance aspects.
- Become a contact for resolution and stakeholder management of mobile-related legal issues (GDPR, vendor stores, regulations, etc).
- Be a first-class citizen at both mobile chapters where architectural decisions are made.
- Collaborate with our Platform and Data teams in backend, API or event-related topics.
- Bring a data mindset to your organization. Define, and measure business impact, monitor the performance of initiatives, and communicate to key stakeholders.
Your profile and experience:
- Agile product management with a proven track record of end-to-end delivery of successful products, ideally in the mobile area.
- Delivering 2-3 projects at the same time without much supervision.
- Understanding mobile technology (Swift, Kotlin) and see how it might be applied to help solve relevant problems.
- Resolution center and stakeholder management of mobile-related legal issues (GDPR, vendor-stores, etc).
- Mobile CI/CD pipelines, how to build and improve it.
- A professional product person, who knows when to apply attention to detail, when to make raw prototypes quickly, and when to consult experts.
- Data-driven approach.
- Excited about solving problems through analytical thinking as well as developer empathy.
- Eager to innovate and learn continuously through rapid testing.
- An ambassador for the Dev*Ops principles and mindset.
- A good understanding of mobile platforms (iOs/android) and their challenges, opportunities, and requirements.
- Strong communication skills, fluent English is a must, and German is a plus.