We are looking for a talented Senior Technical Product Manager/Leader to join our client who is a Berlin-based successful global leader within the logistics and food supply chain that believes that with the right technology, the intelligent use of data and a dedication to building a world-class organization they can provide an exceptional solution. They put together decades of engineering practice, to simplify, automate, disintegrate and reshuffle today's solutions, to deliver a flawlessly beautiful and smart user experience, both for their distribution partners and for their customers.
The basis of the business model is formed by a specially developed software platform that, thanks to simple and elegant configuration options, can be precisely adapted to specific customer needs in every situation. To support their growing product team we’re looking for an expert Senior Technical Product Manager who contributes to the company's dynamic growth.
- You will have a key role in the development and growth of the company and contribute to the overall company strategy.
- You will have a strong focus on optimising product development.
- You will Interact with users, business, and IT teams, define backlogs, analyse their data needs and drive end-to-end solutions of data-driven solutions.
- You will be working with customers on a regular basis to collect feedback and experiment with new ideas.
- You will assist in preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- You will identify, track and analyse KPIs to draw conclusions about the current performance and future development of the product.
- You will always keep the “big picture” in mind to enable you to actively shape the product vision and roadmap analysing trends.
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the desired economic and operational outcome is meeting the expectations throughout the product life cycle.
- You have over 4 years of experience managing technical software products.
- You have solid experience working in Finance, Payment, Logistics or E-commerce.
- You have worked with Scrum methodology and an Agile mindset.
- You have some knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Terraform, Cloudflare, and architectural design principles.
- Ideally, you have a computer science or maths degree.
- You are based in Europe and are willing to relocate to Berlin.
- You have an Engineering background.
- You have experience in working with data and machine learning products and teams.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have good communication skills and the ability to work effectively across teams.
- Additional experience in taking part in or leading Design Sprints is a plus.
What is there for you:
- Exciting challenges involving a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- The high degree of autonomy.
- Ownership over your role and functional area.
- Smart colleagues and an attractive office in the heart of Berlin, professional feedback culture and legendary company events.
- Support with the move.
- The latest software and hardware.
- Relocation support globally.
- Free online yoga classes and a subsidized Urban Sports Club or Gympass membership.
- Mental and emotional well-being with free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or bike rental program.
- Support in child care needs where they partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search.
- The global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package.
- Personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
Please note that this is an on-site role in Berlin, Germany. Our client can only consider applicants who are willing to relocate as soon as that is possible and who do have a valid working VISA for the EU.