Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, they offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Their innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Like that, they will make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
Our client is a tech company providing financial products NOT one of many financial companies with an IT department. Their top management believes deeply that only through investing in tech, can they solve liquidity problems in the B2B world. They are moving fast towards a microservice architecture written mainly in PHP 7(Symfony4), a bit of Python and a bit of GoLang. The services talk to each other using REST, RabbitMQ and GraphQL. Data is stored in MySql and SnowFlake, we have no legacy code and we are eager to update our stack to the newest versions.
What to expect
- Develop new features for a perspective fin-tech startup which doesn’t have any piece of legacy code
- Design and refactor code and markup together with other members of the Engineering team
- Close collaboration with Product, QA and UI/UX designer to understand and match use cases and acceptance criteria
- Close collaboration with Payments, BI, Risk, Marketing and Sales teams to develop the best fin-tech product
- Constantly improve the quality of processes
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies and languages
- Experience with ReactJS, HTML5/CSS3
- TDD, BDD or simply passion to cover code by tests
- RESTful API integration on a client-side
- Understanding and ability to get rid of bottlenecks in the performance of an application
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders, team members, and other colleagues.
What the company offers
- An opportunity to be a part of a perspective and fast-growing fin-tech startup
- A great mission - you will empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
- Agile and test-driven team with a passion for quality, tests and open source
- Personal development plan which really works
- Future career path to tech- or people- management
- Fully automated development and deployment from local machine to production
- ReactJS, Single page application, Tests, Regular DDD sessions.
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals,
- fruits, coffee, and drinks