We are looking for a capable Tech Team Lead/Manager based in Germany, ideally in Berlin that is able to grow and develop teammates and company culture. The right candidate must possess the following skills:
Tech stack (At least one of the following):
Our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing mobile commerce companies in the region. In 2018, they announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group. First and foremost, our client is a Tech company - Technology is the driver, eCommerce is the outcome. They are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets.
Their purpose is to create the most positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology!
If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, technology, eCommerce and making data-driven decisions, apply to join their tribe!
Our client’s International division offers an exciting start up environment in high growth mode, with significant opportunity to drive strategic changes, and deliver results.
They continue to invest in building a world-class end-to-end operations, and are looking for bright Team Leads with experience in one of the following languages: Java, Go, C# or Scala to help shape their technology decisions for long term success.
Our dynamic Berlin-based client is committed to technology and redefining eCommerce in the fashion space!
The right candidate must be able to:
- Build a highly motivated and performing team
- Improve key metrics and continuous delivery of team
- Set monthly & weekly goals and Deliver accordingly with team accordingly while working with other teams to deliver epic features
- Understand company culture and build a safe and healthy environment where all team members work comfortably
- Master a business domain with an expected outcome focusing on having a depth of insight within chosen domain
- Inspire team members rather than manage them to optimize productivity and cognitive load
- Scale team by recruiting best-in-class team members
- Learn from experience (incidents) and plan ahead using RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies) analysis method while structuring future plans
If you want to make a significant contribution to a flourishing tech player and would like your voice to be heard, apply today.
If you would like more information before making a decision, please contact Aly Badran at firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn.