What makes engineering A-Players accept ✅ an offer? What was true in 2019 might not work in 2020.
According to the annual Caissa Berlin #TechRecruitment Survey, offer acceptance factors have shifted with #COVID.
🔆 Access the results and receive illuminating 💡 insights about engineers working in Berlin here.
While salary still remains on 🔝, fewer people chose it as the #1 offer acceptance factor > remote work and the company’s financial security have each gained 1️⃣3️⃣ percentage points and moved up 📈 in the rating compared to last year.
Download the survey results and learn:
- What other factors play a role when engineers decide to accept an offer
- How COVID-19 impacted engineers and their views on hiring & onboarding
- Dos and don’ts when hiring engineers (in their own words)
- Best and worst aspects of working in Berlin tech
- This year’s most needed technologies