The results of Caissa Recruitment’s annual tech recruitment survey are in - download your copy to find out how to attract and retain top talent in Berlin and beyond.
The pandemic has expedited many changes in the workplace as well as had a significant impact on the employee/employer relationship, changing the way we live and work. This has been further fueled by a global shortage of skilled labour, especially within engineering and product development. Salary alone is not driving the market - professional and personal development are now key factors for today’s tech candidates. To stay competitive, companies will need to improve their recruitment and hiring practices in response.
Download our latest report to find out what is driving change in recruitment: http://info.caissarecruitment.com/2022-recruitment-survey-results
In this report, you will find the latest insights on:
- How candidates are currently working - and what it will take to go back into the office
- How to engage candidates in the hiring process
- The key factors considered by engineers when changing positions - besides salary
- The challenges and triumphs facing the Berlin tech industry
- What tech professionals really think about recruiters