What is the salary for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in Berlin, Germany?
€142,000 is the average salary for a Chief Marketing Officer at a tech company in Berlin, Germany in 2023. At Caissa Global Recruitment, we see the role of CMO ranges from €112,000 to €178,000. The range of salaries is often dependent on the size and maturity of the company, as well as the level of funding.
We do not post senior tech jobs on our website due to client confidentiality. Please do contact us if you're keen to know which skillsets are required for available senior roles, we will be happy to provide you with more details.
Chief Marketing Officer Influencers in Berlin, Germany
- Stephan Herwig is the CMO at Thermondo in Berlin and frquently tweets about marketing within start-ups.
- Philipp Bohn is the CMO at Atos.
- Gessica Bicego mixes computer science with marketing and is CMO at Paired.
Want to get a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Job in Berlin?
- Email [email protected] because these C-level roles frequently are not advertised online due to company privacy concerns.
- Still do consider checking out what's live on our Jobs page, perhaps a senior role will peak your interest. Don't see what you're looking for? We are always updating the page so it's worth letting us know you're looking via our Contact page.
- Most suited to developers, our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin still has great tips for senior level too.