What is the salary of a Golang Developer in Berlin, Germany?
€70,375 is the average salary of a Golang Developer in Berlin, Germany. Golang Developer salaries range from €65,000 to €75,350 according to offers and acceptances Caissa Recruitment sees across Berlin tech companies.
Remember salary does not includle other valuable parts of a job offer package - for instance shares in the company, insurance benefits, retirement plans, subsidised transport costs, and more. Also, Berlin living costs are notably low compared to other European capital cities, so quality of life is very high even though salary levels may be a bit higher in the likes of Paris or London.
Berlin Influencers & Golang Groups
- GDG - Golang Development Berlin Meetup Group - is the active group for Golang enthusiasts to check out
- Twitter account for Women Who Go Berlin is another Meetup Group
Want to get a Golang Engineering Job in Berlin?
- Explore our Jobs page for Golang Roles. Don't see what you're looking for? Tell us on the Contact page and we'll do our best to help.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us any questions about Golang Roles and the Golang Market in Berlin. We are happy to share tips on how to improve your Golang CV for Berlin companies.
- Our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Developer Job in Berlin is a summary of 10 years of experience placing developers in tech companies - check out the CV templates, resignation letter templates, and tips for interviews and tech tests!